Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Left overs

I decided that I wanted turkey enchiladas for dinner. I didn't have any corn tortillas so I stopped by the store after work (11:30 pm)to pick some up. I couldn't see premade ones so I picked up the flour to see how hard it would be to make my own. It didn't look to hard. I asked a sales person if they had any premade ones and he found them for me. I still bought the floor to try making some this weekend. Guess what. I left the premade ones at the store. I wasn't going back tonight. It is way to cold. So I guess I am making homemade corn tortillas tonight at midnight. (I'm crazy) they were easier than I thought they would be. They taste so much better. Here is the finished product on the bottom and tomorrows dinner on top.

update, they taste AWESOME if I say so myself.

1 comment:

  1. They look pretty awesome, too! Did you know we're blogging about food on the Block Lotto Linky party this month. If you want to add your link, here's the post.

    I started making my own tortillas earlier this year, too. It is surprisingly easy. I make corn and (gluten free) flour ones often.

    ReplyDelete