Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sewing machine doilies for real!

Yesterday I had planned to add the little doilies to my post, but somehow I got side tracked and ended up not adding them. Here they are. I plan to give these out for little gifts when I need a small token. They are about 2 inches across.  The hexie one is my own pattern. The flower is from about.com under crocheted flowers. I think it is #3. I used crochet thread and a small hook. I just winged it. I think it turned out cute. I plan on looking at different patterns and adjusting the hook and thread size. If it is over 5 rows, I don't think I will use it. I need quick satisfaction.

These are placed under the spool of thread on your sewing machine, instead of the piece of felt that is there. I think they are much cuter. I am planning on using didn't colors too.

No comments:

Post a Comment