Sunday, August 18, 2013

New project

You would think with all the UFOs I have I would sew on one of them? Nope. I an starting a charity quilt. It is a simple pattern. I picked up some free sample fabric from my guild during the last meeting. It was a pile of bright butterfly fabric.

This is the block I am making and there is the pile of fabrics. I will see how much is left over when I finish the quilt. I am only making a youth quilt about 45 x 60. I will only need 30 blocks.

I need to work on some of my own stuff too. I am definitely a starter and sometime finisher.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you made a good start during the FNSI

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great FNSI you had Mary, and you are sewing for someone who will just love to receive your beautiful work, well done

    ReplyDelete