Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have been concentrating on schooling and a retreat with my quilting friends in between.

I have been learning more and more about "Word" program.  I am so glad I have the opportunity to learn what I will need to get a better job.
My typing is getting much better.  I started at 20 wpm and in 3 weeks I am now at 25 wpm. I just need to stop looking at the keyboard every now and then.

Now for the fun stuff.


Here are some of the pictures of things that were done at the coast:
My curtain climbers
Christmas Dotee
Lit'l sis Dotee

Paisley Dotee

Wild Dotee

Pinky Dotee

Sock Monkey Sweat Shop

Lorle's Table Runner




I made 5 little Christmas Tree Dottees that went to Finland.

My Girlfriend Suzanna made a basket of Sock monkeys. 

Lorle shared with us her table runner.  We love the block pattern.

Time to go back and concentrate on getting my life in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment