Saturday, October 9, 2010

Long time to write.

A lot of things have been happening
Getting training on a new career (Office work)
finishing swaps
and finding new places to swap.
Don't know if that is good or bad. Ask me later

I have decided that I was spending too much time on my computer surfing (3 hours a day min)
I will now only go on every other day. I need to do things and not sit and dream.

The rest of the year is going to be:
"DO, DON'T DREAM!"

Now for the fun stuff.

Here are pictures of what I have been doing:
Little pincushion (Crab apple anyone?)


Fussy Cut mini from "STUD" (swap till you drop)

New obsession "Dotee Dolls" This is Dee my first.

This is Betty. She has more hair on the right.

My "Row Robin Swap. I did the outer row It was easier than I thought.
I big mushroom I saw in a park during a walk with Kevin.  I love the textures.

Now to go and check out everyone Else's blogs

1 comment: