Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Scrap parade

I want to thank Em for hosting the "Scrap Happy Summer" parade. (use button on the right to see more.) I have been working on my scraps and posting them through out my short history. Here are a few I have taken pictures of before I sent them off.
This little pincushion is made from a 2 litter pop cap lid.

These are my first postcards I have made from fabric. They were fun and I know I am addicted to making more.


This little quilt, (the squares are now on fabric) will be my record of what postage stamp squares I have swapped out. I was going to put them in a book, but decided a little quilt was better.

Well that is all for now, but I will continue on through out the winter.

Happy scrapping to all.

2 comments:

  1. Scraps are SO happy! What a good idea to try them out on a small scale first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scraps. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete