Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Marathon

I have an up date from yesterday.
I have completed one side minus the center of the flowers. All of this with my "Supervisor" looking on to make sure that I stay on track.
I have learned a lot from this. The main thing is to applique the border on BEFORE attaching it to the main quilt (it is easier to twist and turn) and be glad I use only a few dots of glue. The needle has no problem going through it when I sew at a slow pace.

I did go on a small Quilt Shop Hop with a girlfriend.
First was The Cotton Patch. It is a great shop in Keizer Oregon outside of Salem. Then we went to Greenbaum's Quilted Forest. It is a fabulous shop in Salem Oregon.The last place was Canby Quilt and Fabric It was a first time for me there and I wasn't disappointment. 
If you are in the area, please do stop. I feel they are a good use of your time.

Well I am going to go back and work on the leaves again before I visit Kevin my boyfriend. He has been a little neglected, but he says he understands. He's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment